There is a HUGE amount of information available here, divided into 5 general categories, which are the numbered sections below.
Also look BELOW this grid for MORE!
Go here to select individual items RATHER than the KIT for all 5 topics below. A few items are FREE, most are for sale.
2. Recommended Publication KITs
These are the most comprehensive way to access info. KITS include most of our publications which are relevant to a topic. - SAVE $$ AND TIME! - Avoid having to search for what you need.
3. TOPICAL LISTS
See the list of LINKS to other resources on:
|Mentoring and Induction||
The complete set of materials for:
* Designing and implementing a NEW teacher mentoring and induction program, AND...
* Improving the impact on teaching and student learning by an EXISTING induction program.
|Mentoring and Induction|
|Peer Observation & Coaching||Peer Observation and Coaching|
|Authentic Performance Assessment of Student Learning||
All the materials you need to design and provide a very effective beginning teacher mentor training.
|Authentic Performance Assessment of Student Learning|
|Staff Development||"The Peer Coaching Kit" - All the materials you need to design and provide a very effective peer coaching program and training.||Staff Development|
|School Improvement||"The Induction Program Leaders Kit" - What you need to know to lead a very effective teacher induction program.||School Improvement|
4. Other Information on Improvement - The ARCHIVES of "Staff Development Tips" pages from previous months.
5. Info on Barry's new book "Leading a Teacher Induction & Mentoring Program"
6. The Web Page Construction Workshop Web Site