Mentor - Protege Relationships
- Return to Mentoring Information Categories List -
- Establishing Effective Mentoring Relationships
- The Mentor-Protege Relationship. This is a paper written by Ray Dagenais after his doctoral dissertation on the same topic. The paper is available to member of the ASCD Mentoring Leadership and Resource Network. Look for it in the "Library".
Mentor-Protege Relationship and Mentors' Relationships with Colleagues Not in the Mentor Program, In addition to advice for mentors on the relationship with their protege, this paper has strategies for "mentor survival". This is needed because mentoring is a "counter-culture program" when done well. 8 pages, $10.
You may copy and distribute this paper as long as you do so for free and maintain the following credits:
- © by Barry Sweeny, Best Practice Resources
- 26 W 413 Grand Ave. Wheaton, IL 60187 (630) 668-2605, E-mail [email protected]
- Web site at <http://www.teachermentors.com>.