Characteristics of Effective Mentors
- Return to Mentoring Information Categories List -
- The Teacher as Care Giver, Model, and Mentor
- What is a Mentor?
Mentoring Style Self-Assessment: 12 item inventory, predicts mentor or protege behavior in the mentoring process. (Included in training manuals) Specify mentor or protege version. Each=$5.00
Roles and Tasks of Mentor Teachers, -The roles of mentors ARE also the characteristics of effective mentors. Roles are what mentors are like, Tasks are what mentors DO. 4 pages, $6.
You may copy and distribute this paper as long as you do so for free and maintain the following credits:
- © by Barry Sweeny, Best Practice Resources
- 26 W 413 Grand Ave. Wheaton, IL 60187 (630) 668-2605, E-mail [email protected]
- Web site at <http://www.teachermentors.com>.